Taking the heed of the advice of our governments since the price of almost everything has hike up...even an entry to toilet has increase by 10 cents...
Get A Calculator First..
After thinking about it, lets do some calculations to change our lifestyle. In Malaysia the average family income is RM3000 (Father works, mother doesnt). I understand there are a lot of families whose income don't reach RM3000, but, to make things simple, lets take RM3000 as the figure. ok la right? Okay, let's start rolling with a family which has Papa, Mama, 1 daughter and 1 son. ngam ngam..
Calculation starts...
Electricity and water bil RM100 (no aircond, no home theatre, no water heater k?)
Telekom and Handphone bil RM100 (cannot make a lot of calls one you know? ONly make important and necessary calls. NO Streamyx)
Meal for the whole happy family RM775 (3 meals on RM25/day, RM25 for 4 persons????)
Papa makan/teh tarik during working hours RM155 (RM5/day, RM5 can eat what?)
Car repayment RM400 (a proton saga aeroback, 7 years repayment)
Petrol RM300 (Living in City, Jam) Bring wife to work, bring son to school, only can afford one car running.
Insurance RM650, (kids, wife and myself what about car insurance, road tax, servicing of car???)
House repayment RM750 (Low cost housing repayment for 30 years, retired still have to work to pay house!)
Tuition RM80 (I don't think that tuition fees are that cheap nowadays)
Older children pocket money @ school RM20 (RM1/day, eat bread??? - stave to death)
School fees RM30 (enough ah??)School books and etc etc. RM100 (always got extra to pay in school, references books???)
Younger children milk powder RM50 (cannot have the DHA, BHA, PHA one,expensive maybe just drink the normal susu junjung)
Miscellaneous RM100 (shampoo, rice, sauce, toilet paper - aiyo die lol like that)
oh wait!!! I have to stop here, so... No Astro, no movie @ cinema, no DVD, no CD, no online, cannot KFC, cannot Mc Donald,cannot go Park walk walk during weekend(petrol expensive), no chit chat on phone with grandparents, and etc...
Let's use a calculator to total up... WALAO EI.. RM3610 already..EPF belum potong, income tax lagi,........oledi --- RM610...How to survive laa tuan-tuan dan puan-puan sekalian??? Our Deputy Prime Minister ask us to change lifestyle? How to change? Don't eat? Don't work? Don't send children to school and study?
Besides that, I believe in Malaysia population, there are millions ofRakyat Malaysia which still don't earn RM3000/month!!!
What is this? Ini lah Malaysia "Boleh"
Don't you think that this is rather interesting??? How do we change our lifestyle?? Any ideas?? The above calculation is already so jimat...but still at the end of the month it exceed by
RM 610.
Anyway, it has been a week since I'm back...although i didn't do much..but i enjoyed just being at home and spend time with my family. Well, not really like spent a lot of time with them since everyone is busy with their work and studies and most of the time I'm alone at home but you know, just being at home feels good. Went our for dinner with sunnie, xin yi and natalie last friday...then guess what, my dad allow me to go for a drink at Bing with them then aileen joined us...i was in a way surprise that my dad allow me to go out and have a drink with them cos he usually don't allow me to change my venue...for instance if i say i'll have dinner at ABC then i got to be there till the very end that kind of thing..I know his intensions are good but at times it's just...arrghh..it's just for a drink..not even at pubs or what-so-ever, but at decent place like Bing/ Coffee Bean..and i'm 19!!! Haiz...but i had a great time the other day with them..just be able to catch up and stuff..I've only watched one TVB series..it was nice and unpridictable...not like ythe typical HK shows..but the one bad thing is that, my parents have watched the whole series so they kept on telling me the plot while I was watching it..I got to go and borrow more series, if not I'll so bored at home..oh ya, I forgot to bring back Veronica Mars to watch..was suppose to watch it this hols...hai ya..
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wah, suddenly manda so political dee
*nods* big girl dee
haha. anyawys enjoy ya hols okay? cya next sem! bring mee golok back for me haha.
wah...you forgot veronica mars? haha.
-michelle
manda... i steal the beginning of this post ahh! the one on the RM3000 one... it's NICE! hahaha... u all had so much fun back in kuching! i'm jealous-ing here!! *hugs*
Post a Comment