Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Screwed Time-table

I don't like my time-table for this semester!!! It's screwed up...on tuesday I've got a lecture from 8-9 then I have freaking 4 hours of break till the next lecture. Then on wed class from 8-9, 12-2 then 4-6. What am I suppose to do with so many breaks in between?? Today we manage to overcome our 4 hrs of break...we had breakfast then were sitting at the lounge and I was readign the mag, cos there's nothing better to do...after about hald an hour, we walked around and visited the gym. I cycled for 0.5 km and my legs were tired..haha...then we played pool...it was really really a boring day...i wonder how i'll survive through the whole sem. Great time spent with friends back at home during hols...a lot of time was spent in front of the tv though..but still i enjoy every bit of it.

"Sometimes doing everything is worse than doing nothing"
Don't you think that this is true at times?? When you just wanted to help out but you won't know that you're making situations worse. When you just wanted to patch up but in the end you don't get what you've expected and be sad and hurt bout it...

1 comment:

Ang Gu Gu said...

true true =( things just nv work well right..heh