Wondering what that picture was for?? Well actually, when you drive into Sunway, there's a small little round about there and in case you're as blur as jokien, that's 2 birds and a stone. So one fine evening, as mich and I were walking back home from dinner..mich came up with this question..'Why would they want to build 2 birds there?' So without much hesitation, I said..hmm..maybe they are trying to tell you that with education, you can soar high like the birds. The answer was quite convincing and it makes sense right?? So mich says, then what about the stones...this question put they want me into some thoughts...I took a little more time and I came out with this idea...well, maybe they want to imply that, before you came in to sunway or monash, you're as limbik as a taufu but after you had spent your time here..you become as strong as a rock...mich was laughing her head off...haha...but don't you think the explanation make some sense?? Yeah!!! LAst paper on monday then I'm FREE!!! I can't wait..i only slpet for 3 1/2 hrs last nite..but when i came back home..i'm too tired to feel sleepy you know what i mean??
Oh ya, I'm proud to say that I've finished another book this year!!! Wohoo!! it's June and I've manage to read 2 books..hehe..Guess what, I've bought Cecelia Ahern's new book...can't wait to read it..hope it's as good as the previous books.."Love, like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive." I like this book..it's quite meaningful..i wanna read Tuesday with Morrie too..anyone has the book?? Malaysia Open for badminton is going on now in Kuching..and I missed the opportunity to watch a world-class badminton match live...with all good players from around the world that came for this tournament..ppl like Lin Dan, Chen Hong, Peter Gade, Kenneth Johanssen and not to forget, our Malaysian players...arrgghh..why can't they have it next week?? Then I'll be back home..I can go watch and BAM, I can give you a helping hand in the tournament too...hai ya..I really am looking forward to finsh my exam and go back home...i miss my family, my friends, ASTRO!! Haha..but one thing I'll miss here is Church...I can't seem to get connected with church back home...i'm not saying that it's the church's fault..the problem is within myself. Ps. Kenneth once said if the music doesn't sound right, the worship leader doesn't worship well..can we still praise and worship God?? The answer is definately YES!! So the problem lies within me, i really need to get it right in this aspect..it is not the music that determines how we worship God..but our heart. City HArvest came up with a new song..it really struck me the pre-chorous goes like this : "The world can't withold your Glory, but You choose to live in me, I'm so amazed..." Don't you think it's so amazing?? God is the Almighty and Everlasting God, the wolrd can't even withold His Glory, but..He choose to live in us...He choose to give His one and only Son to die for our sins. The everlasting love that He gave for us...

2 comments:
have to mention me as the B L U R one la now.. hahha.. anyway, after reading this, my theory is of a different opinion as urs.. at least about the rock -_-" i'd figure the rock as symbolizing down-to-earth-ness and determination, makes more sense? call me blur some more.. cis! hehhe..
manda!! i love that book! i hv the tuesdays with morrie one too, but sigh... u're there, i'm here. finished that one too..
and i totally love Cecilia Ahern's book! lol... it's nice!! =)
miss you lots here!!
Post a Comment