Saturday, March 04, 2006

I've moved to condo!!!!


At last I'm able to move into condo!!!! i don't have to stay at that dreadfulplace anymore...and well of course the rent has doubled the one i used to pay. Anyway, praise God for His favour that I'm able to move into condo so fast...like about 2 weeks and with the help of many friends, i don't have to move my stuff all alone. guess what, the view from my room's window it's sunway lagoon's surf beach and Lee Hom is going to have his promo tour concert there...hopefully the venue will not change then I can see then whole thing from my room. I'm lucky to have mich lee as my roomate, she's my ex-housemate...cool...i haven't met any of my housemates yet...ppl here are very strange..they don't come out and just lock themselves in their room, dunno what are they doing inside there...rooting there i also dunno...ooops..touch wood. All i know from mich is that there's one Iran lady who is married, a muslim girl and another girl from dunno where...then there's me, mich and another chinese girl. After all it's not bad...much better than the apartment of course! Classes have started. Lectures was quite boring...esp Bio...i thought everyone was listening to Dr. Phoon attentively but it turns out that they act like they are listening but their minds are wandering around somewhere..made me felt so tensed cos everyone seems to be so serious. haha....chem was ok, Dr. emily was going througg them quite fast...it's more like physics though...and last but not least marketing. It's a total new thing to me. I dunno what the lecturer was talking about then went to buy the text book and read up and get ready for tutorials the next day, but who knows during tuts they don't discuss the chapter until the following week..make me kan chiong nia...haha.

No comments: