
Who Am I???? I was given this topic for my 1st week's assignmnet and I dunno what to write. I'm stuck here..till now i can ony come up with 7 lines. Oh no....anyway, I'm happy that my web tunes work and i didn't know that till aidwina told me. Cos the time i check it nothing appear and even the post that i wrote was lost in the middle of nowhere....but now everything is there...hehe...Anyway, i was going to carefour with dorin and mich and we decided to use the bus. So the bus came as we reached the gate of our condo and we boarded the bus. The next stop was sunway pyramid, 2 lady came into the bus. I think they are in their 60's, they bought quite a lot of stuff and that time there's no seats available so thy had to stand. I was just being nice and stand up and went to the 2 ladies and offered them my seat. I spoke in cantonese with them cos when they came in they spoke canto to each other. Then there's this guy behind me said to his friend i canto "Kui ko kong tung hua kam tak yi keh" in english it means her cantonese sounds so funny. I mean i know that my canto is not cun but do you have to say it so loudly?? If you want to comment then at least whisper lar....but nvm, I did a good deed. haha.
This is the picture of my campus. It's quite small though and they are building a new campus and predicted that it will be ready by 2007. Oh ya, I tottally forgotten to tell you guys what happen on saturday. I had to walk from my condo to church. It took me 30 mins to walk under the blazing hot sun. No taxi wants to go to Summit because it's jam during that hour. So i had no choice but walk, as i was walking i was hoping that there'll be taxi that would pass by but to my disappointment there's NONE. How sad. Then I reached this traffic light it was red then after a while it turns green and obviously all the cars were moving, this stupid lorry driver honk and wave to me indicating that like you know, he's moving faster ahead of me....urghh...anyway, i had agreat time in church this weekend.

4 comments:
hiee manda , i love the song in your blog arr ;-) it's really nice...
heheheh
I know how it feels to walk under the hot sun...crazy..ehehhe
Lots of love and God Bless,
Aidwina
amanda!!! how are u? anyway, i linked u already thru G9's blog.
www.weheartg9.blogspot.com
take care!!
-siowcherng-
Post a Comment