Saturday, February 11, 2006
Unpredictable
I had a good time tonight....went to my uncle's house for this some sort of family gathering. This is the only time where you see unfamiliar faces appearing and the next minute you just realised that you are related. What a small world. Met a lot of uncle's and aunties that I've never seen in my entire life but the most important part is that I had a good time playing with my niece...she's only 13 months old and just began to learn to walk on monday. eventhough she fell several times but she never cry, she'll just get up and try to walk again...such a nice and adorable girl. I carried her around for quite a while then my hand felt so weak, no more energy. My sister asked me how am I going to carry my child next time since my hand felt so weak just after carrying her for about half and hour...and talking about kids, I need to speed up and find a boyfriend. Boyfriend also don't have...what more to say kids. Oh ya, guess what even felicia also boyfriend now...can you imagine, the most kuai, innocent, naive and whatever words you wanna use to describe has a boyfriend now!!!! Oh gosh....i really need to speed up...haha..I think sometimes the people that you think are innocent will actually have bf first. for example Magdelene, she's married and now she's pregnant. I never thought that she'll be among the first ones to get married in audrey che's group of friends...things are unpredictable...don't you think so???? Anyway, I followed my uncle and my mum to Sarawak Biodiversity today for a meeting with the CEO cos he's planning to come back. It was a very fruitful visit to that place...I've learnt a lot. After that, we went for lunch then to Bank Bumiputera Commerce to open a new account for me cos Monash only has that bank's ATM machine in the campus. I quarrelled with the ppl there cos they treated me so unfairly. Stupid bank....if it's not b'cos monash has no other ATM machine other than theirs, I would not have step my foot into that bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment