Thursday, February 09, 2006

Homeless

I'm desperate for a room in sunway....somebody please help me out....the hostel at the university are FULL and the waiting list is so so so long...I am indeed worried bout it but what can I do? I've called all my friends that are staying somewhere there to help me look out for an accomodation there and bare in mind most of them are back in their hometown for holiday...why can't you just understand instead of blaming me for not being concerned????!!!!!AHH....i'm just so sick of it that I raised my voice a lilttle just now. I'm starting on a new book now although i still need to finish off my book on holy spirit before i get back to KL...but Memoirs of a geisha seems much more interesting than that book.

2 comments:

manda said...

thanks. I've tried lagoon view this afternoon but the guy said that it's full too. Monash sent 40 students over to lagoon view cos they don't have enough rooms at the condo.

manda said...

i've got no choice so I'm going to stay at the apartment for the time being..how sad....