Friday, November 25, 2005

Phases of life

Looking back at my life and I realise that I've grown..starting from kindergarden, I was like the happy-go-lucky young little child who plays robots, guns and running around with my cousins..i never played with barbie dolls..maybe b'cos I had too many guy cousins and that time all of them were still here before moving to Penang..then moved on to primary school..my primary school days is always under the sun where I did so much sports that I was baely in class. I have long jump training everyday during recess in the field when I was in Pri 3 &4 then was running at the track field everyday during recess when I was Pri 5 & 6. Then badminton training in the evening from 4.30-7.30 on Mon,wed, fri and sat. By God's grace I was able to pull through my UPSR and get quite a good result. When I was in secondary school..i got a shocked of my life..everything was so different. From a co-ed school to a single sex school..why did i chose St. Mary's instead of Kuching High?? If I'm in Kuching High then I guess I would be a good badminton player by now and flung my studies. I still remember on the first day to sch we went to see Mrs. Wong and she put me into 1.2 instead of 1.1 which my results qualifies me b'cos she was afriad that I can't cope with BM seeing that I'm from a chinese sch. I don't know everybody there and the only person I know was Sherlyn. Thanks to Sunday School...since then life began to change. esp when I moved to 1.1, I've got phone calls from Felicia almost every night and she'll be telling me when I did wrong that day, like I shouldn't have said this and that cos I've hurt who ever's feelings...oh God..I was like what's the matter with those girls?? Get a life man...well, eventually I moved on then I got letters from Sharon Chong...weird letters..in form 2 and 3 I've skipped quite a fair bit of classes..there's this time Pn. Kadariah (i think) caught me playing basketball during her moral class and I was late for her class. I love those time when we were in form 3, hanging out with jaq,ping, adrine, shah, sherlyn and i...we almost had to see the counselling teacher when Nuraini went to see her...haha..Form 4, it was one of the year that I like...life was quite easy,nothing much...i hang out with sherlyn most of the time..and guess what, ppl started to think that we are lesbians..even the teachers..can you imagine that?? Oh no...I know that we're close but definately NOT lesbians..then Form 5, it was quite a boring year..nothing much except the SPiderMan Movie thing by Interact Club, we spend most of our time in the office calling and stuff...the teachers never helped us in anything...and that's the end of my secondary school year...I wonder why I was never active in sports in sec sch?? Moving on to college...it's totally different...having to leave with 6 other girls that I don't even know and had to put up with 6 different attitudes...there are times that we just really don't see eye to eye with things and I realised that my mum is the one that I talked to mostly nowadays...to stay with others really needs a high level of patience...and now it's all coming to an end...I dunno what lies ahead of me...but I know that God holds my future and in him I can take refuge. Sometimes when I look back, some stuff seems so silly but yet at that time it seems so big...it's really funny...I would love to go back and read those letters and notes that I used to exchange, memories of those good and bad times I had. Thanks friends for leaving footprints in my life. The memories that we all had together will always be cherished.

No comments: