Friday, November 18, 2005

End of season

It's the end of season for my chapter of life here...i felt it esp today. It was at worship practice during campuscity, God's presence was so awesome...and i just teared...God has been so great and wonderful through it all. I have grown so much since I came here...when i first came, I was a stagnant christian. Going to church and ISCF has become more of a routine rather than a time of breakthorugh, a time of worship where I can enter into His presence and have another encounter with HIm. I still remember, Sherlyn said that she wanted me to draw closer to God before she leave..it was when I was in form 4...thanks che. Looking back at where I was and now, I have grown t another level of faith. There's much more to come!! Amen!! I really am grateful for ppl like pastor ryan, pastor kenneth, vionita, wee vien, and calvin. Their faith has just impacted my life so much. After this what's next?? What's the next chapter that God has planned for me. It just reminded me of Jeremiah 1:5 , even before I form you in your mother's womb, I knew you. Isn't that amazing?? We serve a true living God. A God who is so much more of our problems, worries, depression, studies, loniness, heartbreaks. Thank you God for everything that you've done in my life.

No comments: