Sunday, November 27, 2005

O.C

I've finish watching O.C season 1 and 2 and I'm waiting for season 3..it's so slow to download them...arghh...can't it jus move a lil faster??? GUess what time i selpt last night? I slept at 8 a.m. last night. Yeah..your influnce is really strong on me..hehe..remember to bring back Dawson's Creek ya. If not I'll die of boredom during my holidays at home. Su ann left today..it's so sad...one year has just past by and I dunno when will we meet again. No one will update the songs in my laptop anymore...no one will teach me computer stuff if I can't get it..I'll miss you guys..however, some might be exceptional. It's quite sad that you think you're close with someone but in actual fact, that person dosen't even feel close to you and wants you to be out of her life as soon as possible. I'm just so sick that at times, she just don't use her brain before she talk and don't even bother about other ppl's feelings. Twist and turn your own statement in order to win when the fact is you're SO wrong. Get a life man. I'm so sick of all these..having to put up with you the whole year. Staying with you for another year is going to be a big NO NO. So now you're uncomfortable when you have guys staying around your house? So how bout me? Have you ever thought of that? I have to get out of my room whenever you bring your bf back and have him sleeping over at our place and I had to sleep in dorin's room?? Think bout that before you say anything. Last time when I asked you to sleep over at their room cos Vionita is here you gave me whole bunch of bullshit and now you're happily asking me to sleep in their room so that you can 'make out' with your bf??? Get a life man. So what's the big deal that you have a bf now? So what if he has a car? My life is not crippled...so don't start to boast bout it. In case you don't realise...the whole house don't even like you!!! So wake up!!!!

No comments: