Thursday, November 17, 2005
Yeah!!!!!
I'm so happy!!!! Exams is finally over..although I didn't feel that I did well for my my exams..anyway, it's over...we'll just leave everything to God's hands...I'll save the book for you...when are you coming back arr??? The ending is....urmm...cannot tell you lar..read it for yourself. I'll bring back to Kuching. Hey why Harry Porter there is later than in M'sia?? We start screening on thursday..ppl are crazy over it...the whole place it booked for the whole week and we only manage to get the show in GSC one utama at 12.10 am. Thanks to Jason. If not hen we have to watch at TGV sunway pyramid..which su ann and I has already booked the tic. Hey, Planet Shakers come to Malaysia every year...and they didn't publise it that much so I don't know...i was so sad to miss it...maybe I should publise that Delirious is coming to M'sia on 2 Feb 2006. It's organized by my church in conjuction with AYA Festival...cool rite?? And we are taking the afternoon session doing a pre GIG thing. But the bad news is that 2 Feb is on the 4th day of Chinese New Year..i haven't figure out how am I going to tell my parents that I got to leave on like 3rd day of chinese New Year or take the earliest flight on the 4th day then rush to Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. Anyway, I kind of had fun today...went to Sunway Pyramid with the whole class after exam then movie with su ann and wai kit. but i kind of feel bad cos I skipped worship practice is campuscity and I totally forgot that I have bible study in church today until Dorin called me, but I already bought tickets for Just Like Heaven. Then Calvin just called and rub it in..guess what he did for his ex-girlfriend during Christmas??? He's such a nice guy...haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment