Thursday, October 19, 2006

You're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.

So never think you are a burden,
when the weight gets to be to much.
You might find if look hard enough,
a good friend could be the right touch.

You're never alone, I'm always here,
through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend.

19 October...A day that I can reflect back and brings a smile to my face. Thanks for everything that you've done. Cheers to you for being a blessing to me for the past 4 years! (And hopefully more to come...haha, I know you will...*fingers crossed*...hehe) I'll be there for you through thick and thin...
I had a great time with a good friend that came to visit from Indonesia, although it was just for a couple of hours...it really was great to be inspired by all your stories and to see that you're living under an open heaven.
Anyway, exams are in a week's time!!!! So soon...and what have I've done for it?? Not much effort has been put in it...haiz..how i wish i'll turn over a new leaf and be more hardworking.

No comments: