Saturday, October 21, 2006

"In the beginning of life when we are infants, we need somebody to survive. And at the end of life when we are old and sick, we need others to survive. However, in between we need others to survive too" quoted from Mitch Albom.
True? Make sense?? The in between adds colours and meanings to our life. I guess many times, we humans just overlook the point that we need others to survive, to walk in this journey together and to add colours into our life. Thanks to you for always being there for me, the encouragement that you've given me throughout this years meant a lot. Morning mails, then there's diskettes when we get more 'canggih'. Really amazing and awesome.
Speaking of needing others to survive in our in betweens, last nite I was really bored...half way studying, I just felt the urge to talk to someone, you know those kind of feelings?? Where you just need to talk to people...just put back everything and have a nice chat with friends...you were there again..it was great though it was a really short one. Today, out of my boredom, i kacau one of my close friend although she's busy finishing up her assignment and preparing for presentation..hehe..I eneded up mailing you guys...it's great to have replies from you...You guys really meant a lot to me. To be there when i was bored and all. Luv ya.

No comments: