Wednesday, May 24, 2006
My tv series ends today..it was nice..some quotes from the series 'Life is like a movie, what is important is the ending because it is where the suspense and climax is', 'An airport is where people meet and where people seperate and everyday it has a different story'. However, i personally think that it's true, life is really like a movie..at times it can be so dramatic but it can be so boring too..no matter how well you start off, it is the end that matters. It shows me that, at times I can be gangho and so on fire for God or even things that I love at first...but then what will the ending be is what that really matters..will i run and finish off the race then have no regrets like what Paul did, he wrote and says that He has fight a good fight and finish the race. or will i just be a mediocre and settle for anything?? I really want to run and finish the race..cos i want to hear my Abba father say "well done, good and faithful servant" at the end of the day. God please help me to persevere on and cling on you. Anyway, what is it like to hear that the person that you like actually likes someone else?? Will you feel sad or what??? Duh..of course sad lar..but..anyway, it doesn't matters anymore...Before i put on anymore weight, i need to stop eating so much...mich, this is all your fault..haha..you've influnced me...hehe.just joking..i've been eating way too much..it's like after my meal..i can just continue on eating and eating without feeling hungry..what is wrong with me?? Playing badminton once a week doesn't help. Before i forget..Happy Anniversary to my parents!!! I was born because you guys got married..haha..I got a cute card for them..i tell you..my dad is so damn china man..i got to tell him to get flowers then baru he go and order a bouquet of flowers..all he knows is just to go have dinner..Chinese educated people are so not good in expressions..so should i say asians?? I think we tend to keep it all to ourself and find it hard to express it out to our loved ones..maybe it's just me..I find myself better in expressing it in writing than verbally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment