Friday, May 19, 2006
Anyway, this post is a lil behind date cos i didn't have my internet connection for the past 2 days..I was so happy to get my card!!!!! After consistent checking my mail box day in day out...finally my card is here...yeah!!! I come to one conclusion..the kakak here don't clear the maisl everyday...everytime i pass by the office..i'll see the pile of mails bundle up..and it has been sitting on the table for days...i feel like walking in there and say, "hey do you need help to sort out these mails? I don't mind to do it." I mean, sometimes ppl's mails are important and you just don't sort them but let it sit on the table for days...apa lar...think about how those ppl that are waiting for their mails feel...esp me..haha..anyway, from last saturday to wednesday was crazy for me...i don't even have enough time to finish up all my assignment, lab reports and exams but fall sick pula at that time...what a wrong timing. I was like half dead on monday..but guess what??? I DIDN'T go see doctor?? Proud of me?? Haha..ppl that knows me well enough will be like so surprise cos i'm the person that believe that if i'm sick, I MUST go see doctor in order to be well..haha..unlike some ppl..sick until nyawa nyawa ikan already still berkeras not to see doc..but I guess i was just too too busy that I don't even have time to bother bout my health...i just take panadol and flu med...then after a few days..i'm as fit as a fiddle already..haha..Oh ya, i never do my work till like don't sleep the whole day..my marketing assignment was due on wed so I was doing it from tuesday till 6.45 am on wednessday morning...till i reach a point that i don't even know what i'm typing and reading..remember dates also wrongly...so the moral of the story is: Start your assignment early. But I guess, I'll just never learn the lesson...haha..anyway, I've indulge myself in movies for the past 2 days..went to watch Posiedon on wed and Da Vincci Code yesterday..to me Da Vincci Code was nice cos I didn't read the book..but to my friends that read the book..they say that it's not that nice...just ok...hehe...so yeah..another moral of the story: Don't read the book before you watch the movie, then you'll know everything and not 'syok' anymore. So i'll just leave you guys with 2 morals for today..hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment