Yeah!! One more day to go then it's holiday!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward for it. Not really that I'm going for a holiday or what, but just a short break from all the work and LAB REPORTS!! I have to deal with tons of lab reports for the next 3 years!! But, even during this holiday, i need to do my bio essay and bio lab report too..cos got to hand in on monday. Now, it's the easter season...from this song in my blog...really the reason that Jesus gave his life is US. refelcting on what God has done and the cost that He's willing to pay for our sins. We really need to thank God for the cross. The power of the cross is just amazing.
As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives
We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live
As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love
I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him
He is my reason to live
Anyway I just distance is kind of funny. Sometimes it draws you closer to people but on the other hand you can get drifted apart too...we just cannot ignore the fact that distance does matters. No matter what your promises are..in the end it might mean nothing because of the distance..the miles apart..Distance can be a time of testing on how well is the relationship build or it can even restore relationship that has once been broken. Distance can also be a good time for healing...those hurts and stuff..cos you're away, in a new place, new environment and meet new people. you just move on with your new life and i believe that time can heal. But, when you come to the place, will all the hurts and sadness just rekindle back or will it be totally healed and forgotten?? Will the broken heart that was shattered be mend or will it leave a scar? Will it be able to acept something or someone that comes along the way? Will the heart be open once again or it will just be shut and scared that the fragile heart will be broken? Anyway, I'm perfectly fine...just some thoughts of mine. Oh ya, Happy Birthday Aidwina!!!!!!! Have a great time with your loved ones. Have a blessed year ahead.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment