Saturday, April 15, 2006

la la la..la la larrr.....i'm just lost of words...there's a lot of things i wanna say..but right now i can't think of any...my brain just shut down...oh ya, I NEED to thank God for his blessings and favour. I got a Chemistry test today..and guess what I got???? Come on..guess guess...remember that chem is my worst subject and the subject that I'm weakest at...but for today's test, I got.....90!!!!!!!! Can you imagine that??? And after my test, i wanted to do the second attempt..but my comp hang liaw...i was like thank god..Thank you Lord!!!! Church was great..the play was really touching and nice. And the church was packed and full...praise God! Anyway, i had a good chat with ping and sun....it's so fun..it brings back memories that we used to have...i really miss those times back in secondary school..where we skip classes to do unnecessary stuff together..and ping, in form 3..we always go staff room to have the air-con but at the same time pretending to be looking for someone or something..haha..sun my "toilet buddy". hehe...my form 5 is pretty much with sunnie...like we do almost everything together..even tuition also went to the same ones...haha..hey i realise that in different year, i spend my time with different ppl...anyway, I just cannot tahan people that speaks in a squeaky kind of voice.those like lil kid kind...to others it may be cute..but for me..i really can't stand it..if you're faking it to try to get attention..PLEASE!!!! Stop it girl..it really annoys me...if that's your natural kind of voice then well it's fine..Hey, i found out that there's this person by the name of Tan Ru Wei in my church..so cool..haha..anyway, got to sleep. Good nite.

No comments: