Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna- Never Say Goodbye...Saying goodbye kills the hope of meeting again...Yesterday nite was my first time watching a Hindi movie in a cinema!! Wohoo..history making event..haha..It was a nice movie...Ya, I watched almost everything under the sun...basically anything that is 'watchable" (is there such word?) I'll watch...but I love watching Hindi movie, I can just sit in front of the tv for 3 long hours just to finish the show without even moving an inch...my dad used to tease me that one day I'll marry an Indian guy..haha..Anyway, yeah..I was looking for ppl to watch that movie with me..but all my friends don't watch Hindi movie..but suddenly ying asked me whether i wanna catch a movie with her..so i suggested this movie. It's rather a typical Karan Johar movie, it revolves around love and family..for those that don't know Karan Johar, he's the director for Khabhi Kushi Khabi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kuch Kuch Hota Hei...We always say that time will heal, but sometimes in certain situation time will just deepen the wounds that we have..Do you agree with that? Sometimes it's strangers that talk to us will really understand the situation that we are in and know us better...i don't really agree with that, but I guess at some point when we are really caught up with our problem and stuck in our little world, it's people that walk by/pass our lives that know us better than we do...Btw, have you ever thought that what if after you got married then you found out that your true love is actually not your husband/ wife? What should we do then? It strucks me yesterday..should we give up on our true love and stick with our marriage or vice versa?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment