Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I don't know what to say...but I just feel like blogging...haha. Yeah!!! Last Bio lab for this semester...that means no more reports!!! Except for the one due on next monday lar...Don't have to wake up early...wohoo..but that also means that exams is just around the corner.. =(
Why do we need to have exams? It is really a burden to the students you know...haha..crap larr..amanda tan. Anyway, I really had a great time out with adeline on last friday...went to One U to meet her...thanks for the lunch and ice-cream girl...it was really nice to be able to catch up with friends...I had so much fun!! Anyway, me and my big mouth have just splurred out something that I shouldn't...friends back home just feel like cekiking me...haha..I'm so sorry guys...it was just at that moment, it just slipped out..Why would one be surprise that someone don't like you?? (as in character and personlaity) Isn't that a norm?? Not everyone likes everyone mar...sure there are ppl that we don't like and there are bound to be ppl that don't like us...that's life and reality...right?? Am I making sense?? Haha..ping, thanks for calling although it was a belated bday wish...but yeah..you've text me on the day itself. Btw, I was a lil annoyed yesterday..2 or 3 of those messages will be sweet and nice but not till like about 10 in a day??? It gets a lil irritated after a while...I know that the intention is good...but...you know...Thanks for sending another card to me...really hope that I'll receive it this time.

No comments: