Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So much to do!!!!!!!!

I have so so much work to do.....arghh...this whole week will be busy for me...monday, I'll have to hand in Bio lab report, tuesday, chem lab report, wed, marketing assignment and thursday design of science report then during the weekend have to study for chem test on monday....by the end of this 2 weeks..i'll be like a vegetable...i so need the mid-sem break. This 1 month has been very hectic...there's just so much work to do..and sometimes, i don't even have time to watch tv at all...there are times that I didn't even on the tv for days....i thought uni life will be more relaxing than pre-u. So ppl out there, if you're complaining that SAM is tough...i tell you, it's so much easier compared to uni....i dunno lar...to me, it was quite relaxing...not as tough as everyone was saying...maybe that's why i didn't do so well for the exams...haha...anyway, I had a great time in GIG Kampar and Ipoh...it was rather relaxing...we had plenty of time to sleep and eat...food in Ipoh are just GREAT!!! I ate so so much...haha..somehow for the wrong reason...GIG itself was good...God's presence was just so strong in that place...and the message was awsome. Then I had a good time on my bday despite having to rush for my work. I had 3 cakes!!!!!!!!!! Although I'm not a cake person...but i enjoyed it...Heavenly Indulgence from Secret Recipe is just so good...the cake was so nice...thanks to Boon Wei, then had a tiramisu from ying ying and a bunch of friends from Kuching that stays in the condo...it took me by surprise and lastly for dinner I had this fruit cake...Boon Wei brought me for dinner at a Mexican restuarant with some other friends from church...food was just great...we had a lot of fun....thanks dears. Thanks to everyone that remembers my bday and sent me text or call to wish me. It meants a lot to me...muah...oh ya you know, my mum mailed me and says "Happy sweet 18 birthday" I was like...oh no..mum, i'm 19...not 18 anymore...haha...maybe to my mum, i'm still the little kid...haha...I still haven't got your card....why is it taking so long????? Hopefully it's not lost somewhere....all my mails are important!!!!!!!! Hehe...As i was listening to this song...it just struck me...sometimes, we just take things for granted..and without realising, we've sort of become professional christians...God's presence has been replace with other things...our piority has changed...many times we thought that we can reply our own strength and power...but in actual fact..it's not by our power and by our might but by the spirit of God.

No comments: