Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank you God

While I was doing my lab report and michelle was chatting with clement, i just felt that i need to thank God for what He has done in my life. Nowadays, people passed away due to cancer is just so common and just 2 days ago, my friend's mum died of cancer. Having saying that, I really want thank God for his grace and mercy towards my family, I could have lost my loved ones when I was only 10 years old...I could barely understand what the word cancer and my sister was just 7...but God really really is real..through the thick and thin, He has gone through it with us. He's Jehovarapha our healer and by His stripes we are healed and make whole. I really believe in His promises. God, I really just want to thank you for all that you've done...you alone deserves all glory and praise. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name. I dunno what would i go through without having Him in my life...God's love is just so amazing that no words can explain. Embrace it and experince it yourself and you'll know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

blurr said...

Dear Manda,
When i read your post about God, it really reminded me how beautiful God's love is..thank you so much...

Lots of Love,
Aidwina