Wednesday, March 22, 2006


I really had a great time with my ex-housemates last night...we went out to celebrate mich and my birthday...cos they can't make it on the actual day itself due to their fina trail exam and me going to GIG next weekend....we had dinner at Nando's then went to have drink and cakes at Starbucks till about 11.30 p.m. We just had so much to talk about but somehow or rather i just became the topic for conversation for the night due to some stuff that I'm going through now and teasing me for walking slow, talk slowly and stuff....haha...anyway, i really enjoyed myself. I was really surprise by their presents...wai zin gave me a roxy backpack (i need one now) and the rest gave me Gucci Envy Me....the perfume that I've wanted!!!!!!! Thanks guys...and thank you dorin for making the birthday card for me...mich koo says that you poked your fingers a few times while making it...it's really nice and sweet of all of you to write all those messages. I think i cherished the time that we had last year even more now...knowing that we won't be able to watch Desperate Housewives together on tuesday nite...cooking together and eating dinner in front of the tv...those were the days...anyway, mich lee andI cooked today and we had su ann and wai kit over for dinner...I really miss those time together...yeah, my uncle went back today..we talked for a while...i really hope that he can find true happiness..and women that come along the way, please don't take him for grated and used him. Just because he's nice doesn't meant you can take advantage of him!! this goes to those whom it may concern, never ever try to take advantage of my friends...never take them for granted and don't try to break their vulnerable hearts...i'll go after you if you try to come up with something funny and hurt them.

No comments: