Sunday, March 12, 2006

I don't want to go

LIfe has been quite busy for me....have to hand in bio lab report tomorrow..got maketing discussion with my partner tonight cos we are doing presentation this wed then chemistry web test is due on monday...and I haven't study anythign for chem!!!! My partner for marketing is very hardworking...i very stress by seeing ppl all around me so hardworking...i nedd to be like them too..that will be the day...haha.
I don't want to go somewhere,
If I know that you're not there,
Cause I know that me without you is a lie.
And I don't want to walk that road,
Be a million miles from home,
Cause my heart needs to be where you are.
So I don't want to go.
So come whatever,
I'll stick with you.
I'll walk and you'll lead me,
call me crazy or a fool
forever I promise you...

No comments: