Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas!!

5 more days to christmas!!! I've always believed that Christmas is a time to love and give...i really like the culture in overseas where everyone is busy doing their christmas shopping now and busy buying gifts for almost everyone that they know..but why is it so different here?? Anyway, as usual I get my christmas present from my god-mother the earliest..she never fail to get me present. Apart from that, there's no present under the christmas tree for me at all..how sad. Anyway, I got mail from Acts church updating on the christmas production...so sad that I have to miss all of it...all of them must be busy prpeparing for it...decorating, rehearsal and many many stuff to do...i miss church...although extension center is definitely more lively than cathedral but it's just different..the praise and worship is so different. I can't seem to get connected. I feel that my growth has stop ever since i came back here...maybe i need to go back to Good News or something.

No comments: