Sunday, November 06, 2005
I'm So Scared!!!
My finals is on Monday..which is only 1 day away...I'm so scared..I'm not prepared...and after this what course should I persue??? Hai ya...so much thinking again...my results is definately not good enough for me to do medicine, but that is what I really wanted to do since I'm a little kid...should I do Law?? That's one of my interest too...but there's so much memorizing to be done...can I cope with it?? There's so many questions in my mind...or should I just follow my mum's advice and do BioMed or BioTech?? I do quite like BioMed..but after that I'll be stuck in the lab and mostly do research..knowing me, I'll die of boredom and just by sitting on the chair for hours and hours will just kill me...Why there's nothing that requires you to work outdoor then there's office work too?? Actually is not that there's nothing lar..engineering is like that, but my maths is already so teruk..and still want to do engineering..i'll die while studying..that day during campuscity prayer meeting, pastor ryan asked us to say what do we see ourself doing in the future in ministry...the word community just came..and I believe that God is somehow showing me direction..I see myself working within the community and reach out especially to those who have lower income...In Jeremiah 29:11 it says, for I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future. I know that He has wonderful plans for me ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment