Thursday, September 15, 2005
Running On LOw Battery...
I'm running on low bat...means i'm sleepy now...but i can't sleep..i NEED to STUDY!!!!! I have my mock trails on saturday and I'm not even half way done for my chemistry...how to go for exam like that??? Hai ya...I made coffee myself just now...su ann taught me how to make..it's not the 3 in 1 Nescafe k..it's the one with coffee powder then you have to add creamer and sugar urself...this might sound stupid to you guys..but it's some kind of an accomplishment to me cos all this while I never drink coffee and what more to say make coffee...I started drinking coffee last week..cos I've been falling asleep in class..last night i slept at 12.30 and plan to wake up at 2.30 to study..but when i woke up..study for less than half an hour..i fall asleep till this morning...hehe..bet this is not surprising to you..cos it always happen to me...ok, i got to study now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment