Wednesday, August 24, 2005

i'm back in kuching!!!!

At last i'm back at home...i miss home so so much....and I've been eating non stop since i arrive...went out with sun, xin yi and her bf today...guess what, i fall asleep while watching bewitched...it's not that the movie is not nice...it's just that i was too tired. I only had 2 hours of sleep..all michelle koo's fault.ask me to talk to her...hehe...calvin and ps. ryan called me today...so happy when i got their call...it's like although they are so busy with GIG, but they still call and ask how was my flight and thank me for helping out in the GIG...i was so touched...calvin wanted to meet me but he mistaken the time...he thought that I'm leaving in the evening..calvin is very funny and always call me by my chinese name...he asked me to buy 'sio bee' for him...i'm just very happy that they call...if i didn't go to campus city and acts church, i dunno what my life would be..maybe i'll end up going shopping every week and do nothing. ok, i'm very sleepy...going to sleep.

No comments: