Friday, July 15, 2005

Stomachache!!!

Hai....I've been having gastric pain since yesterday afternoon!!!!!!! And now I'm not sure whether it's gastric or not..cos my church friend says that she got friends that thought they are having gastric but end up having appendix....i was so freak out when she told me just now..what if i got appendix??? And my mum or my family is not here..who is going to take care of me?? Who is going to give me support and encouragement??? All this questions came across my mind just now...but now the pain is getting better...if it's still painful tom..I'M GOING TO SEE DOCTOR!!!!! Ok, enough bout that...i did something different last nite..i went to play pool last nite and came back at 11. 15....and you know what?? I can slice the ball...hehe...so proud of myself..but after 2 games, my aiming went from bad to worse and i play like dunno what...and i went to play POOL again today...but only play one game then came back home already...cannot tahan the gastric pain...anyway, take care ya. God bless.

No comments: